1) We are the only house in Nebraska (or the country for that matter) that is owned and operated by veterans for veterans.
2) The Board of Directors for Operation Veterans Encouraging Recovery (OVER) is comprised completely of veterans that completed
treatment at the Lincoln VA SUDP.
3) No one on the Board of Directors gets paid. In fact they donate their time and money to the OVER House.
4) Financing for the OVER House comes from fundraisers organized by OVER, private individuals, Corporations and Organizations
in the local community.
5) Rent is 300 dollars a month and includes all utilities. Similar transition houses are for profit and rent is more expensive.
6) Veterans will be with other veterans and we know that veterans have a unique bond, a code of ethics and the soldiers creed.
7) Our veterans will work the 12 steps and 12 traditions laid out for us by Bill W. and Bob S. and they will come to know
a Spiritual plan of action to Recovery.
Click here to download the OVER Tri-Fold brochure !